Nursing and Midwifery
Nominations for the 2018 Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards now open!
The NT Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards recognise outstanding nurses and midwives who inspire, drive and achieve excellence, making a difference to the health and wellbeing of Territorians.
Nominations for nurses and midwives are assessed against the following award criteria:
- demonstrate exceptional practice
- made significant contributions or achievements in 2017-18
- display strong leadership or management in their chosen field
- made important contributions over their career.
- 1st Year Graduate Nurse/Midwife of the Year
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Education and/or Research
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Hospital Care
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Leadership
- Excellence in Mental Health and/or Alcohol and Other Drugs Nursing
- Excellence in Midwifery
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Primary and Community Health
- Excellence in Remote Primary Health Care Nursing/Midwifery
- Team Award for Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery
- Client Appreciation Award for Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery
For more information on the award criteria, categories and nomination process, please download the Information Pack.